Managing Internet marketing costs is one of the biggest challenges that businesses face when getting they start promoting their business online. Depending on the requirements for your business, you can either build a full time team inhouse or just outsource your internet marketing to a vendor or a team of freelancers.
For most businesses, the later makes more sense because of multiple reasons (which I have briefed in other posts). The costs in most cases do work out to be lower if you know what to look for and choose. The management overhead is lower and there is the time spent on learning and managing.
There are a lot of other issues that you would have to deal with if you are doing internet marketing inhouse.
If you decide to take the internet marketing outsourcing route, what are the costs that you would have to deal with?
The list below is not comprehensive, but it covers most of the costs of internet marketing outsourcing. They are:
- Management costs
- Cost of delays
- Cost of moving around from vendor to vendor
- Vendor selection
- Giving them the resources they need
- Projects exceeding their allotted budgets and schedule
- Services and products ending up costing more than you first thought they would. (There are plenty of horror stories of being overcharged).
- Hidden charges
- Initial contract not including crucial things and therefore, you don’t get the results you were hoping for.
- And more
However, outsourcing the work is much cheaper, faster and easier than getting it done in-house as you will see in some of the other posts that I have linked to below.
Other Related Posts:
List Of All articles: