- They have the resources to implement large, complicated, difficult and expensive projects.
- They have the best tools for the job. This would include hardware equipment, software tools, market research information, databases, training material, research tools, project management tools etc.
- They can afford the best expertise in the industry.
- They have the largest teams in the industry. This gives them versatility and lots of options.
- Their size gives them stability even in difficult markets.
- They have a long proven track record as a firm on several types of projects.
- They have the advantage of accumulated learning from several other projects and mistakes that can be used in your project. There is a crossover of knowledge from elsewhere that would be beneficial to the client.
List Of All articles: